Reading the request body timed out due to data arriving too slowly

Hi.

I am trying to migrate our ingress controller from Nginx to istio. Everything went well till a point. During tests, we have seen out duration in/out increased drastically and we started to have the error:

```
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.BadHttpRequestException: Reading the request body timed out due to data arriving too slowly. See MinRequestBodyDataRate.
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.KestrelBadHttpRequestException.Throw(RequestRejectionReason reason)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.Internal.Http.Http1ContentLengthMessageBody.ReadAsyncInternal(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Connatix.Web.ServingAPI.Middleware.PipeTransfer.FromPipeReaderToMemoryStream(PipeReader pipeReader, MemoryStream memoryStream) in /app/src/Connatix.Web.ServingAPI/Middleware/PipeTransfer.cs:line 17
   at Connatix.Web.ServingAPI.Middleware.PipeTransfer.FromPipeReaderToMemoryStream(PipeReader pipeReader, MemoryStream memoryStream) in /app/src/Connatix.Web.ServingAPI/Middleware/PipeTransfer.cs:line 45
   at Connatix.Web.ServingAPI.Middleware.RouteResolverMiddleware`2.ReadProtoRequest(PipeReader pipeReader, String path) in /app/src/Connatix.Web.ServingAPI/Middleware/RouteResolverMiddleware.cs:line 185
   at Connatix.Web.ServingAPI.Middleware.RouteResolverMiddleware`2.ReadProtoRequest(PipeReader pipeReader, String path) in /app/src/Connatix.Web.ServingAPI/Middleware/RouteResolverMiddleware.cs:line 185
   at Connatix.Web.ServingAPI.Middleware.RouteResolverMiddleware`2.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context, IService`2 service) in /app/src/Connatix.Web.ServingAPI/Middleware/RouteResolverMiddleware.cs:line 141
```

I have been reading everything I could about it but I can’t find anything that can lead me to what could cause this issue on the istio side and how I can fix it.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you!