How to filter by upstream_rq_retry and cluster_name

I am looking for a way to get upstream_rq_retry stats for istio (envoy) filtered by cluster_name.
In the official documentation, I referred to the following URL

Initially there is no output, I understand that this can be achieved by specifying ".*upstream_rq_retry.*" in ProxyStatsMatcher.inclusionRegexps.
However, this will output upstream_rq_retry for all exported endpoints, so I am looking for a way to filter by cluster_name.

One way is to use proxyStatsMatcher.inclusionPrefixes to set "cluster.outbound|<port>||<name>.<namespace>.svc.cluster.local" in proxyStatsMatcher.inclusionPrefixes.
This method also outputs Stats other than upstream_rq_retry for the specified FQDN.

What we need is "<name>.<namespace>.svc.cluster.local:<port>" for outbound.
Specifically, is there any way to use proxyStatsMatcher to get only the following Stats?

• envoy_cluster_upstream_rq_retry{cluster_name="outbound|<port>||<name>.<namespace>.svc.cluster.local"}
  • envoy_cluster_upstream_rq_retry_backoff_exponential{cluster_name="outbound|<port>||<name>.<namespace>.svc.cluster.local"}
  • envoy_cluster_upstream_rq_retry_limit_exceeded{cluster_name="outbound|<port>||<name>.<namespace>.svc.cluster.local"}
  • envoy_cluster_upstream_rq_retry_success{cluster_name="outbound|<port>||<name>.<namespace>.svc.cluster.local"}