Istio pilot and telemtry getting crashed or restarted

Hi ,

I am getting the following error in istio telemetry and istio-policy pods. The pods are getting restarted or crashLoopbackoff sometimes. I have to delete the istio pods to make it work. Can someone help me out?

Kuberntese version: 1.12.8-gke.10
istio version : client version: 1.2.4

istio-telemetry - istio-proxy logs:
" Mixer Report failed with: UNAVAILABLE:upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers"

istio-policy - istio proxy logs:

Mixer Report failed with: UNAVAILABLE:upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers
[libprotobuf ERROR src/istio/mixerclient/report_batch.cc:83] Mixer Report failed with: UNAVAILABLE:upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers
[libprotobuf ERROR src/istio/mixerclient/report_batch.cc:83] Mixer Report failed with: UNAVAILABLE:upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers
[libprotobuf ERROR src/istio/mixerclient/report_batch.cc:83] Mixer Report failed with: UNAVAILABLE:upstream request timeout