Upcoming User Research Study

I’m posting this up here as a favor to our Google researchers

Hello from Google!

Do you use Istio or other cloud products? Want to share your thoughts on some cool new products and designs we’re working on? If you’re selected to participate, we will be in touch directly via phone call to discuss details and set your appointment time. Please note that replying to this post and/or taking the survey does not guarantee that you will be selected to participate and/or receive a Thank You Gift.

• Date: Friday, April 12th through Friday, April 26th
  • Length: 75-minute individual session or 90-minute focus group
  • Your gift: A $175 Perks gift code* for the individual session and/or $175 Perks gift code (more information below) for the focus group

For international participants: You will receive the localized equivalent of a $175 gift code, available as prepaid Visa or Mastercard in USD/CAD/EUR/GBP.

If you’re interested in participating, kindly fill out this survey questionnaire.

Feel free to email me at erikafeldman@google.com with any questions you might have about our study.

Thanks

Erika Feldman
erikafeldman@google.com
Google User Experience Research

• Participants who successfully complete a study session will receive a Perks gift code. Their online catalog includes gift cards from VISA and a variety of retailers, options may be viewed here.
2 Likes

For international participants: You will receive the localized equivalent of a $175 gift code, available as prepaid Visa or Mastercard in USD/CAD/EUR/GBP.

So I’m guessing Japan’s out of scope for this survey?

Please directly email Erika with follow-on questions.

Thanks for your interest! We would love to have participants from Japan! We would provide you with a $175 localized to Japan. We estimate it will be approximately 150 USD.

Let me know if you have any other questions. And, feel free to tell your colleagues about the opportunity. You can send the description that we provided.

Thank you!

1 Like