Greetings Istio contributors and users,
We are planning to release Istio 1.2 in the next ~2 weeks and we need your help testing it to ensure the release is solid and meets your standards. While our automated unit tests, integration tests, e2e tests, performance tests, and long-running burn-in tests give us a pretty clear signal, we still need help from everyone in the community to step through our documentation and confirm our documentation actually works for Istio 1.2.
If you can help us, please:
- Add your github handle to the testing signup sheet and put “X” against line items that you would like to test. If you cannot access this sheet, email email@example.com and I’ll share it with you.
- Perform the test and if there are no bugs, replace “X” with “Done”.
- If you run into bugs/issues then please open an entry in GitHub and add the link inplace of “X”.
There will be a Testing session on Wed 6/5/19 10am-12:30pm PT (You can find details off Istio Community Calendar).
- This session is intended for people who have claimed items in the testing signup sheet to run tests, ask questions, get help, and raise issues.
- Representatives from each component will be in attendance so please take advantage of it.
Thanks much for your help!
Lin, on behalf of The Istio Team